Human Resource Management Training
HR Courses in Bangalore offered by the Anshuk HR Programs in Bangalore can make real difference for companies. Since every employee is unique to herself or himself, it takes a well-prepared and knowledgeable leader to lead them. As such is the case, a Human Resource Certification from reputed institute enables the companies to select the best option that matches their line of operation to derive the best result for their unique requirements.
Why Choose Anshuk?
Well Experienced Trainers
Trainer has 10+ years of experience with MNC companies in multiple dimensions of HR.
Quality Training Materials
Who should Attend ?
Anshuk Technology program has been specifically designed to supply a background in Human Resource Management (HRM) for those that need to create career in Management sector or recently appointed unit of time practitioners from all industries, or those that all area unit willing to be told the management facet of corporations or any industries within the field of Human Resource Management (HRM) and Human Resource Development (HRD). the foremost vital key or assets of any Organisation is Human Resource Department, Human Resource Management is incredibly vital to any Organisation for the managing and maintaining staff and to stay staff impelled and inspired in order that productivity of Organisation are going to be augmented & quality things are going to be delivered supported new inventions or any technology. Human Resource Department is crucial to achieve goals and objective of any Organisation. Zonal school resolution allows a learner to enter into company as a decent unit of time person through large expertise of sensible coaching in unit of time to satisfy the challenges nowadays & future.
WHAT WE DO!
We offer a broad range of specialized Human Resourse Management learning initiatives that range from:
- A catalogue of comprehensive public workshops in all HRM verticals.
- Specialized consulting and training services to organizations in the area of HR skills for managers, Compensation and Management, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition and Organizational Development
Benefits Of This Training Program :
- To increase their profile – From HR training they learn how to impress others through enthusiasm. They get an ability to learn quickly. This helps increase their network and increase reputation within an organization or in a company.
- Learn new skills – Learning a formal training can be expensive and you don’t have enough budgets for it. So, try to learn from every new challenge or from the opportunity which helps to expand your key role. The more things you know about your company each and every position.., the more effective you will be.
- Recruit best employee – employee planning is the main responsibility for the HR department. So, their main aim is to hire the best employee for the organization who help in their company growth.
- Build Performance management system – They have to feel motivated their employee for their work. Also, have to improve the skills of an employee. This will be going to help with their performance.
- Build proper work atmosphere – Building a proper working atmosphere in the organization is mandatory because through this bringing the best outcome from the employee and creates a higher job satisfaction.
- Be a proper counselor and a mediator – There come many things when an employee gets disagreed from any kind of services. So, you have to sort out the issues in a positive manner.
- Try to develop good relation – Always try to build good relation because of this a key role of an HR. By developing good relationships in the organization you help to boost company potential.
- Always provide better benefits – By providing proper benefits in a different way, you will attract quality talent and your employer will be happy to work with you. Hence they will stick for a long time with your organization.
- Understand your employer health – Provides your employer facility like a health insurance and some medical benefits. Your employer health is a must for your company daily outcomes. If they feel fit they don’t take any holiday. So keeping an employer physically and mentally fit is also a positive way to build more profit for your company.
- Provide some perks – Provide facility like paid vacation time and leave, flexible work arrangements and also give an incentive on the basis of their performance.
Most frequent questions and answers
You will need to be able to demonstrate a wide variety of skills including a good business sense, financial management, a flair for communication and negotiation, an understanding of the global market place, creativity and innovation.
“I joined my company as a graduate trainee thinking I quite liked marketing. However, after 6 months in HR I realized this was the hub of the company where making the right decision and negotiating the best deal really mattered. Every day is diﬀerent with exciting challenges round every corner
* No. Anshuk Technology shall start training from basics without any assumption of previous knowledge.
Graduate Students and working professionals can join this course.
Yes. Every interested candidate can attend One Demo Classes from the date of commencement of the course.
Mock Interviews are a simulation of actual placement interviews to assist students for better preparation.
Most frequent questions and answers about admission
Students will receive INR 1000 referral amount for recommending our courses to relatives and friends. Please contact Course Counselor for details.
Students are expected to attend 90% of the classes, 90% of mock interviews, 90% of online tests, and 90% of the eligible placement drives. In case of students satisfying above-mentioned criteria and not getting placed within 6 months of course completion, their entire course fee would be refunded.
Most frequent questions and answers about admission
Please Contact the course counsellor for admission by paying the requisite fee.
Yes.For details and clarifications please contact our Counselors for guidance on +91 7483326673
This policy is only for Freshers. Students are expected to attend 90% of the classes, 90% of mock interviews, 90% of online tests, and 90% of the eligible placement drives. In case of students satisfying above-mentioned criteria and not getting placed within 6 months of course completion, their entire course fee would be refunded.